20100905

Theme : Kaichouwa Maid Sama

YES FINALLY !!!!

After a really really long time, i finally have the grudge to update my blog ~ muahahaha ~
So this time, It has to be ANIME theme ! n some Eugene. I'm in love with her again. She's such a sweetie in all her drama especially this one ! 

 
KIM TAK GU ! As there's so many things to talk here after almost 1 year haven't updated anything here, n since I still have many things to be done.. I'll get back here later !

There's just so many things to promote, n to tell all u people. just bare in mind. THERE'S SOMETHING GOING ON WITH BEAST FANS IN MALAYSIA ! YOUtachi can go straight to MYB2UTY forum as I mentioned the link below and check out urself. We just have so many things going on for Beast Anniversary ! the biggest event? GATHERING ! 

i'll b back later.. n currently,  

THIS BLOG IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

No comments: