20100906

Shuffle TAG !

 It's my turn now ! hoho ~ Some parts are funny n weird n scary.... lol~! 
I feel like posting this everyday just to let my blog stay updated ~ keke... 

Put your itunes/ipod on shuffle
For each question, press the next button and the title of the song is your answer
YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.


1. Describe yourself ?
Shake It Up (SuperJunior)

2. What do people feel when they’re around you?
Urin Big Bang (Big Bang) ---- AWESOME !!! We are all BIG BANG *imitates TOP* ! keke

3. Describe your current relationship ?
Good Man (RL) --- Us? lol ~ *yea like there's 'us' for me~ LOL*

4. Where would you like to be right now?
Yet (B2ST) --- e? o_0

5. How do you feel about love?
Drips (SE7EN)

6. What is your life like?
The Leaders (GDragon ft Teddy & CL) --- Woot woot !!!

7. What would you wish for if you only had one wish?
Butterfly (GDragon ft Jin Jung) --- yea, to fly like a butterflyyy ~~~

8. Say something wise ?
Babo (Big Bang) --- LOL!!!!!#R@#%)

9. How would you describe yourself?
Sign (Brown Eyed Girls)

10. What do you look for in a guy?
Put Your Hands Up (Big Bang) --- ALWAYS raise ur hands up to those who wanna b my guy !

11. How do you feel today ?
L.O.V.E (SuperJunior)  --- ... cuz I'll be seeing my brothers today?

12. What’s your life’s purpose?
Somebody To Love (Tohoshinki) --- .... yep yep ~ I'm lacking of love ~

13. What is your motto?
Nur Salawat --- Alhamdulillah ~ akhernye ~

14. What do your friends think of you?
Holding Back The Tears (TVXQ)

15. What do your parents think of you?
What If (SuperJunior) --- what if what huh?nampak sangat diorang ragu2 ngan aku ~ haha

16. What do you think about very often?
Wonder Boy (SuperJunior) --- kakaka~

17. What do you think of your best friend?
A Sinner (Taeyang) --- LOL!!! YOUtachi ! haha ~! U guys r sinners ! cepat2 taubat !
18. What do you think of the person you like?
LOVE (CN Blue) --- ofcuz looo ~

19. What is your life story?
Love Song (SuperJunior M)

20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Take Your Hands (Tohoshinki) --- ..... sorete?

21. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Darkness Eyes (Tohoshinki) --- erk!

22. What will you dance to at your wedding?
No? (Tohoshinki) --- yes, so this proves that I'll b marrying Jaejoong since it's his fav song!

23. What will play at your funeral?
My Destiny (Tohoshinki) --- kanashii ....... T_T~

24. Biggest fear?
Our Love (SuperJunior) --- wth with love love all love ?

25. Biggest secret
La La La (Big Bang) --- even I don't get it ~ LOL

Thanks to Nana Unn for the tag !
n now I'm taggin' ...
1-Farah
2-Aten
3-E
4-Shayla
... so DO IT !

My mp3 loves SuperJunior? Thank u for playing at least 1 Beast... At least i don't feel like betraying my boys ~ ><

2 comments:

mak enon said...

chait atas smp bawah love love love je. pffft. haha

NANOMEOW said...

finally I got to read this post!!? sorry dear~~ and I also haven't update my link to ur blog....haisy~ will do so tonite :)