20090829

Diary of Ramadhan PART 2

11 RAMADHAN 1430H

Alhamdulillah.... Selesai sudey Multitech presentation. The presentation me n dayah was supposed to present on da 20th was postponed n we were glad we did it well. We never checked back da slides but it went smoothly. thanks Sir Akram.. U'r da best !

14 RAMADHAN 1430H

This day was a realllllllllllllly sadis-est day happened dlm bulan Ramadhan yg mulie nih.. nak ungkit malas.. tapi problem maseh blm selesai.
Maseh terngiang2 peristiwe itu..
Sorry mak bapak.. It was not completely my fault. I was at fault only cuz i didn't know who's incharge. This stupid place threw me here n there. Kalo tak ngaku tu tanggungjawab sendiri KLUA JE LA! Takyah mkn gaji bute! Ingat aku takot sangat.. Kalo aku tak dudok bawah ko aku takdenye tundok. Aku sepak terajang kamu sume.

Kalo aku dpt kurang pahale aku salahkan ko. ko kamu kalian kamu sume!



Aku akan pastikan aku takkan berkhidmat tok ko kamu kalian kamu sume!


15 RAMADHAN 1430H

*maseh geram*

Anywho...Alhamdulillah.. I can still control myself from watching all those haram stuffs I've mentioned b4.




But I have to say this. I missed GD n Jae ......



1 comment:

hidhikariee said...

cilanat r mereka sume
kalo ak nampk muke dorg kat tgh jln mayb akan ak sadungkan kaki mereka
HAHAHAHA~bia padan muke cz mereka susahkan org tahap kritikal.seb bek ak xknal

finished presenttt~tx lyn tx Sir