20090830

H.E.A.R.T.B.R.O.K.E.N



I'm mad like GDH... ~



G D R A G O N [ H E A R T B R E A K E R ]

A yo! finally! Is this what you’ve been waiting for?
brand new G.D! I’m all by my self, but it’s all good. you’re my heartbreaker
DJ and YG. Let me take this song here

I don’t fall behind, I’m still useful, I haven’t died yet
Because of you, my body destroyed, my dream disappeared, my mind lost
For you I’d throw my entire body, to the place you’re at iId run
But you said goodbye and goodbye

What was the reason why you didn’t like me? your confident expression, tell me everythingit makes me sad
But even if I say I like you and ask you for another chance, your back turned on me, I don’t like your cold look

No No
Yo ma heart heart heart breaker I don’t know what I did wrong
Yo ma heart heart heart breaker no way no way

Though i said i’d leave you, I'm really going to leave, let’s see how you live by yourself

I'm sick of my love’s tragedy no way
Everyday I ask the same thing, you say I changed, will you shut your hypocritical mouth?
Say after knowing who I’m competing against. I’m now out of control, by myself continuously-
That moment that place goodbye and goodbye

What was the reason why you didn’t like me? your confident expression, tell me everything, it makes me sad
But even if I say I like you and ask you for another chance, your back turned on me, I hate your cold smile

No No
Yo ma heart heart heart breaker i dno’t know what i did wrong
Yo ma heart heart heart breaker
Yo ma breaker no way no way

Though i said i’d leave you, i’m really going to leave, let’s see how you live by yourself
I’m sick of my love’s tragedy no way
I’ll still still be there (despite your turned off phone)
I’ll still still be there (like the mailbox in front of my house)

I still love you (even if we’re strangers)

I will still be there

Together forever, those words
Are just temporarily sweet at that moment
Why are you not affected, while I’m hurting so much

Yo ma heart heart heart breaker i dno’t know what I did wrong
Yo ma heart heart heart breaker

Yo ma heart heart heart breaker breaker
H.E.A.R.T BREAKER


YOUtachi .... gi !!

There's no GD-RISON for me to tell u to get ur GDA outta here...


I'mma say GDDAMNIT again .....


mood : angry
music:GD-Heartbreaker

No comments: